Providing comprehensive IT support for small to medium sized businesses in Middle Tennessee
We know every business has unique requirements when it comes to information technology – from maintaining compliance with industry-specific regulations to ensuring support is available to resolve issues with industry-specific applications. We strive to help healthcare organizations and accounting firms leverage technology to meet their goals and objectives.
Trust CTC Networks for comprehensive Nashville, Franklin and Middle Tennessee IT support your business. Call (615) 550-0020 or email us at email@example.com to find out what we can do for you.
We solve big problems for small and medium sized businesses. We serve multiple industries including healthcare and accounting.
We work with healthcare organizations that are looking to stop worrying about information technology and focus on what matters most: the health of their patients. We’re able to:
- Maintain the confidentiality of protected health information to ensure compliance with HIPAA.
- Plan for the adoption of EHR/EMR technology to ensure you’re able to qualify for financial rewards from Stage 2 of Meaningful Use.
- Create a strategic technology plan that outlines goals and objectives, as well as the solutions required to meet them.
We work with accounting firms that are looking to stay productive throughout the workday and maintain compliance while enhancing the way they serve all of their clients. We’re able to:
- Maintain the confidentiality of your data to ensure compliance with regulations like PCI and FISMA.
- Keep you prepared for disaster through onsite and cloud-based backups, as well as business continuity planning.
- Provide support, whether it’s remote or onsite, in order to keep you productive and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Realize the benefits of working with a Nashville, Franklin and Middle Tennessee IT support company that understands the ins-and-outs of your industry. Call CTC Networks at (615) 550-0020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.